"Home Use Rights"
Packages that include a DVD include "Home Use Rights," which means that you can use the images for personal, non-transferable and non-commercial uses.
- You may make as many prints as you like for yourself, or to give away as gifts.
- You may place low resolution (72dpi) copies of the images on your personal website for viewing as long as prints are not offered for sale.
- You may copy the disc to facilitate storing a backup in a separate location, but you may not give out copies of the disc to any person outside your immediate family.
- You are personally liable for communicating the limitations of this contract to any person who receives a disc copy, and you are personally liable for any illegal uses that arise from the distribution of these images to other persons.
- You may not sell the image files or prints produced from the files whether in original form, or after any amount of alteration.
- Other persons may not use the image files as a basis for the creation of any artworks if that artwork is to be used for any commercial purpose.
- No rights to these images may be transferred to any other person or company, whether for profit, or as a gift.
- The images may not be displayed or printed in any commercial media, for any purpose whatsoever. If you have a question about any specific usage, please contact the photographer at Erica@ericasalmonphotography.com to ask for clarification or permission before proceeding with such use.